Wednesday, April 29, 2009

jokes

During Marriage ceremony why the bridegroom is made to sit on the horse or a Car? He is given his last chance to run away !!!!
.........
If marriages are made in heaven, then what are made in Hell?
Ans: The days after marriage !!

.........
LOVE is like a CIGAR It starts with a fire..... continues with smoke.....and ends in ashes...
But dont worry - we are chain smokers
.......

I had VODKA with WATER
I felt DRUNK
I had WHISKY with WATER
I felt DRUNK
I had RUM with WATER
I felt DRUNK
I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DRINK water....!!!
........

Teacher : four beautiful ladies r walking on the road. change it to exclamatory sentence ... Student : WOW !
........
The human brain is most outstanding thing....... it functions 24hrs 365 days..... it functions right from the time u r Born....until you fall in love

........
SMILE - is a language of love
SMILE - is a source to win hearts...
SMILE - creates greatness in ur personality
SO.... Brush ur Teeth today onwards
.......

(Walk up behind girl and point fingers shaped like gun into her back) "You're under arrest!"
(For what?) "For stealing my heart."
........

Are your legs tired?
( girl: Why?)
because you have been running through my mind all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment