Friday, April 24, 2009

Hi...Help Me

Hi Frens,
How are you all. Most of you all have completed your practicals. Congratulations. It might have been a great task for you guys to complete the practicals.
Anyway i would like to request a help from you guys. If any of you guys know any vancancies at KL & Selangor (Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya, Subang, & Klang) related to IT please let me know. I'm actually searching for a job in IT field butits quite hard to find.
Also if u guys know about any vanacies at anywhere, share with us all.
Help others to help yourself.
Help yourself to help others.
And I'm currently working as a part-time Streamyx & Celcom reseller. So if any of you want these services, please call me at 016-7604178. And if any of you want to be Celcom or Streamyx Reseller, call me also. Its a good field to get income.

No comments:

Post a Comment